GHX (Global Healthcare Exchange)
GHX is a healthcare purchasing exchange that approached Bighorn to consult on a new growth initiative to develop a suite of exchange and supply chain solutions in the medical device area. Bighorn was engaged to work with various internal and external resources (market researchers, product development etc.) to build a comprehensive financial model for the growth initiative to determine the project return and its primary levers. Following the BOD’s approval of the initiative, Bighorn assessed acquisition candidates that could accelerate the time to market of the products related to the growth initiative. Once a target was selected Bighorn performed valuation analysis, provided negotiation guidance and led a due diligence / integration planning team. Other projects included the development of a Customer ROI Tool for the sales force and various decision analyses.
Engagement Type: Consulting
- Reviewed market research to develop revenue model.
- Developed comprehensive financial model to validate market entry opportunity
- Performed M&A target identification, valuation and negotiation.
- Lead due diligence and integration planning team.
Product Strategy & Market Entry
- Developed customer ROI tool.
- Evaluated business model options for market entry.
- Performed several pricing and decision analyses.